The full form of DLF is the Delhi Land and Finance which is a commercial real estate development company.
Delhi land and finance has been one of the biggest commercial real estate developers in India. The Headquarter of the Delhi land and finance limited is situated in New Delhi, India.
Delhi land and finance is recognized to develop residential colonies in the Delhi area like Rajouri Garden, Krishna Nagar, Shivaji Park, Haus Khas, Greater Kailash, South Extension etc.
These are the main projects that the Delhi Land and Finance limited deals –
- Commercial building
- Bridge and Towers
- Residential flats and apartments
- Informational Technology Parks and Special group zone
- Residential Towers
- Shopping Malls and Retails Homes
The Delhi land and finance limited was established in 1946 by Chaudhary Raghvendra Singh.
The first-ever development by DLF was a residential colony in Krishna Nagar, East Delhi and it was completed in 1949.
This residential colony became a big success for DLF and it led DLF to complete many other projects in the area of Delhi like Kailash Colony, Greater Kailash, South Delhi etc.
Currently, the Delhi land and finance has nearly 25 million sq feet of leased office space which is spread across to Kolkata, Gurgaon, Chennai, Chandigarh, Hyderabad etc. The head of Delhi land and finance is Kushal Pal Singh who has been one of the richest billionaires in the world.
Delhi land and finance limited generates nearly Rs. 1950 crore of revenue every year.
The Delhi land and finance has won various awards such as –
- The National Mall of the year 2017 by the DLF mall
- The best food and nightlife development at times food awards 2017 by DLF cyber hub
- Best retail project of the year 2015
- ASSOCHAM gold award for skill development in 2016 by DLF foundation
- Residential Property of the year 2016 at realty plus conclave and excellence award 2016 by DLF capital greens
- Environment-friendly project and developer of the year 2015 by DLF cyber city Gurgaon
- The shopping mall of the year 2015 by DLF Emporia
- Pt. Madan Malaviya award for the best CSR practices in Education 2015 by DLF foundations
- Top residential space developer 2013
- HUDA organized the excellence in Horticulture preservation in 2006
Who is the chairman of DLF?
The chairman of Delhi land and finance is Kushal pal Singh who is an Indian billionaire real estate developer.
How much land is DLF?
DLF limited has reserved land in various regions of India that accounts for 10255 acres with 51 % in the National capital region.
When was DLF started?
The Delhi land and finance was started on 4th July 1946.
Who founded DLF?
The Delhi land and finance was founded by Chaudhary Raghuvendra Singh on 4th July 1946.
How big is DLF?
DLF city has been spread to over 3000 acres in Gurgaon city. It is an integrated township that has residential commercial as well as retail properties in a modern city infrastructure along with hospitals, hotels schools and shopping mall.
Is DLF good to buy?
According to some analysts, it is good to buy real estate-related stocks such as DLF.
Why DLF is increasing?
According to analysts the main reasons for increasing reality stock price such as DLF could be citing demand revival as well as shifting consumer preferences after the COVID-19 pandemic.
Who are the key people of DLF?
The Delhi land and finance which is prestigious and one of the biggest real estate development companies in India is headed by Kushal Pal Singh. Kushal pal Singh is the son in low of Raguvendra Singh who started the Delhi land and finance limited on 4th July 1946.
What is DLF famous for?
The Delhi land and finance limited builds commercial building as well as residential colonies. The Delhi land and finance has built various residential, office and retail properties since 1946.
Some other famous full forms of DLF
DLF- Distilled Log Format- in computing
DLF- Drawing List File- in Architecture drawing
DLF- Damn Lucky Fellow- in internet chatting